Whether you are a professional athlete or a weekend warrior, all athletes run the risk of a sports-related injury. Don’t let a sports injury keep you from playing the game. R Technique will help you treat your injury and prevent it from reoccurring.
Sports Physical Therapy focuses on the prevention, evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of sports injuries, for anyone that has an active lifestyle.
Athletes can be effectively treated using physical therapy to restore activity, strength, and motion after an injury.
Did you Know?
- An estimated 12 million individuals between 5 and 22 years old suffer sports-related injuries each year
- Each year sports injuries account for two million emergency room visits
- The highest rates of injury occur in sports that involve contact and collisions
- Approximately 62% of sports injuries occur during practice
- In an average year, 65% of regular runners are likely to develop an injury
- For every 1000 hours of activity, approximately 30 injuries related to football or soccer occur