Rehab & Train Unburdened
Now you can Rehab or Train Unburdened for as little as $1 per minute (10-minute minimum).
Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you to push your physical therapy rehabilitation and training further than ever before.
Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
Improve mobility, strength, and safety for those with neurological conditions
Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®
Mobility Meets Stability
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill® gets mobility-impaired patients back on their feet and on the road to achieving a better quality of life. During rehabilitation, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps seniors attain greater mobility by:
- Providing support and confidence to start walking and take more steps in comfort.
- Enabling you to walk or even jog further, faster and with more stability than you may have previously thought possible.
- Preventing falls, which increases comfort and confidence during rehab and beyond.
- Improving health and wellness and helping you achieve more independence in your day-to-day life.
For Injured Athletes
A New Personal Best
Whether rehabilitating or returning from a sports-related injury or simply wishing to train with less stress, you can take your fitness to the next level with the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®’s innovative NASA-patented technology. With this revolutionary athlete rehab and fitness treadmill, you can:
- Push your training sessions further and longer with less risk of injury.
- Maintain and develop fitness while rehabilitating from injury or surgery.
- Easily track progress during training and rehabilitation with precise unweighting.
- Potentially return to competition sooner.