Rehab & Train Unburdened
Now you can Rehab or Train Unburdened for as little as $1 per minute (10-minute minimum).
Save even more by joining our Alter G Rewards Program.
Call 908-671-TECH today to book your Alter G Rehab or Training at R Technique.
Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you to push your physical therapy rehabilitation and training further than ever before.
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
- Improve mobility, strength, and safety for those with neurological conditions
- Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
- Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®
Mobility Meets Stability
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill® gets mobility-impaired patients back on their feet and on the road to achieving a better quality of life. During rehabilitation, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps seniors attain greater mobility by:
- Providing support and confidence to start walking and take more steps in comfort.
- Enabling you to walk or even jog further, faster and with more stability than you may have previously thought possible.
- Preventing falls, which increases comfort and confidence during rehab and beyond.
- Improving health and wellness and helping you achieve more independence in your day-to-day life.
For Injured Athletes
A New Personal Best
Whether rehabilitating or returning from a sports-related injury or simply wishing to train with less stress, you can take your fitness to the next level with the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®’s innovative NASA-patented technology. With this revolutionary athlete rehab and fitness treadmill, you can:
- Push your training sessions further and longer with less risk of injury.
- Maintain and develop fitness while rehabilitating from injury or surgery.
- Easily track progress during training and rehabilitation with precise unweighting.
- Potentially return to competition sooner.